Caldecott Park

Caldecott Park opened in 1904 and is named in memory of the Caldecott family who were lords of Rugby Manor. Thomas Caldecott, the last Lord of the Manor, died in 1875. This award winning park caters for all tastes. It offers an escape from the hustle and bustle of the shopping area with mature trees and beautiful flower displays plus a children's adventure playground, tennis courts, a band stand and a regular programme of outdoor events each summer.
Free entry
Dogs allowed on a lead
01788 547621
Link will reload this page if no website is available.